Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum stay one month (subject to a short stay supplement).
- Standard stays are for three months and above. A 3 month minimum term will be assumed when booking a room, unless an alternative timeframe is agreed.
- There is no maximum stay.
- Prices are inclusive of all bills that relate to the premises. Prices do not include any personal travel insurance, travel or transportation to or within the UK
- Kitchens, bathrooms and shower rooms, WCs and gardens are communal except where stated.
- Communal areas are cleaned by Crenns Properties Ltd.
- On arrival the rooms, equipment in the rooms and linen are clean and freshly laundered, thereafter the tenant is responsible for cleaning their private accommodation and linen.
- A Deposit (Bond) of one month's rent is required per room. Rent is payable weekly or monthly in advance.
- A holding deposit may be used, if agreed by both parties, to temporarily reserve the room until the entire Deposit (Bond) is paid. The holding deposit will be treated as part payment of the Deposit (Bond). The remaining Deposit (Bond) must be paid by the end of the next day.
- An initial payment, which shall be held as the Deposit (Bond), of one month's rent is required immediately upon advice from us that a booking requested is available, however the booking will not be treated as confirmed until such time that payment is received.
- Deposits (Bonds) and Holding Deposits are non-refundable should the booking lapse, or should potential tenant(s) decide not to or be unable to take up their booking.
- Deposits (Bonds) are fully refundable at the end of the tenancy in accordance with the Terms of the Company's Assured Shorthold Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- Any balance of the Deposit (Bond), a charge to register the Deposit (Bond) with a Government approved scheme and the first rent payment in advance must be received upon or prior to arrival.
- If a booking is made via the website's booking page, the room requested is not guaranteed until confirmed with a human response from Crenns Properties. This will be performed as soon as possible. Due to technical reasons there may be a delay between a room being booked and the website's availability page being updated.
- Within 30 days of the tenancy commencing the Deposit (Bond) will be registered and protected under a Government approved scheme. Depending on the registration option selected, a non-refundable payment for the deposit registration (which is paid to the Deposit Company) is shown on the lease or available by request. We will produce the paperwork that will be sent to you to review and sign.
- Prior to taking occupation of the premises, prospective Tenants will be required to enter into the Company's Assured Shorthold Residential Tenancy Agreement
- If booking a room without viewing it we recommend looking at the photos available on our website, or by request.
- Photos are of the location described however there may have been changes to the furniture, furniture layout and/or decor of the room. Rooms may have experienced wear and tear since the photos were taken. It is suggested the tenant contacts us to check how the current room or house varies (if at all) from the photo(s).
- The leaving date must be a week day, cannot be between December 1st and January 31st in any year and cannot be prior to the end of the Term.
- Except where premises are let as entire units, all occupiers must be aged 18 or above
- No pets are allowed
- The premises are for residential use only
The premises are available for occupation from 13.00 hours on the day of arrival. Keys must be collected before 19.00 hours on the day of arrival, which must be on a working day (not a weekend or bank holiday) unless previously agreed. Should the tenant not arrive on the anticipated day of arrival without first having received in writing from the Company acceptance of a delayed arrival, then the booking will be deemed to have lapsed.