About Crenns Properties
Crenns Properties is a family run business based in West London. The company was started in 1999 and has continued to grow over time. We provide short and long term rental accommodation in both shared houses and private accommodation.
With our shared house rentals there are a few key points that set us apart from other companies:
- We are not agents so you do not pay any fees for a "middle man". We own all our properties and rent them out directly to you.
- If you have an issue you can call or email us directly and we can make a decision quickly about how to resolve it. There's no waiting around - you deal directly with us.
- We are flexible. If you wish, you can sign up for a short stay and stay for as long as you would like. We just ask for you to give us 2 weeks or 1 month's notice (depending on your lease length) before you plan to leave.
- All bills are included. You do not need to spend contacting electricity/gas operators etc. when you arrive - we take care of all the bills for the house. Due to the law in England, there is a small charge for registering your deposit with an approved government scheme (free option also available).
- All bed linen, furniture, cutlery and crockery is provided. All you need to bring is your clothes and a towel!
- We provide WiFi free for you to use in the house.
Meet the Team
Simon - Property Manager
Simon is the main point of contact for your rentals. Having joined the company in 2015 he has a lot of experience of dealing with problems that may arise. If you would like a room, or have a question about the room/house that you're in, then please get in touch.
Micheal - Managing Director
Micheal is the founder of Crenns Properties, which happened back in 1999! He has spent a number of years building up the company to make it what it is today. Whilst Micheal tends to focus on other aspects of the business, he is still always ready to help out when needed. If some of the other team members are away, it may be Micheal that you speak to.
Charlotte - Property Manager
Charlotte joined the team in 2007 and knows everything that needs to be known about the business. She works part time so you may not speak to her much but feel free to have a chat if you do have a call/email or see her in the house!